Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Update (35 weeks and counting)

As of Monday I am officially on strict bed rest. If you've never been on bed rest, you might think that this sounds great, but it just makes you think of all of the things that you could be doing and aren't allowed to do. My blood pressure was pretty high on Monday so Dr. Odaffer decided that it was best if I lay around and rest so that we can get to 37 weeks.

This morning I had an ultrasound to check on the growth of the baby and it looked as though everything was great, but I won't know any details until my appointment tomorrow. The image below is of the baby's profile, but you might have to take my word for it. I'm not too good at figuring out what is what on these things! Be sure to keep us in your thoughts. It looks like it will be about two weeks and we'll finally get to meet the little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment