Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

One of my many new year's resolutions is to do a better job updating the blog. It is my goal to update the blog at least once a week. Hopefully I will be able to do this, but don't judge me too harshly if I don't make it :^)

Yesterday was unseasonably warm, so the kids were able to get outside and play with some of their new Christmas presents. Lincoln and Addison both got scooters from Aunt Pam and Uncle Dale, so they had to try them out in the road. They also got some great Radio Flyer Big Wheels from Aunt Jill and Uncle Rick. They loved "zooming" down the driveway on the big wheels. Kennedy was just happy to be outside enjoying the breeze!

Stephen looks pretty cute on the Barbie scooter too don't you think?!?!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment