Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love my little family

As I type this, I'm sitting in the living room chair watching my kids run around like crazy nuts.  I'm catching up on a few of my favorite blogs and surfing around on Facebook. Stephen is sitting on the couch flipping back and forth between the NFL playoffs and a Michael Jackson special. Every time the Michael Jackson special comes back on, all three kids start dancing like crazy. Kennedy shakes her little bottom, Lincoln does his version of break dancing, and Addison performs her take on the moon walk. Some might call it chaos, but it doesn't matter what you call it....I love it!

I live for the weekends when we can lounge around in our jammies all day, dance to the silliness on TV and snuggle up on the couch. How could I not love this life?

Some people think I'm crazy when I mention how I'd love to have another baby. I don't think it's crazy at all, I love babies and I love my family, so why not bring one more baby into the world to share a life with this wonderful family!

(NOTE: To any concerned family members reading this blog, I am not pregnant! I'm just looking forward to the future when the timing is right for our family to grow yet again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment