Monday, February 23, 2009

One full week of bedrest and losing my mind!

Well it has been one full week of bed rest and I am getting even closer to losing my mind! I have been watching lots of daytime TV, internet surfing and reading some books, but I still think I'm starting to lose it. All this time at home has made me think of all the things that I could be doing, but am not allowed to do. It's pretty sad that I'd rather be doing laundry!!!

On another note, we had a friend from high school come to our house this weekend to take some pregnancy photos. Whitney Ulm is now running her own business called Eminence Photography out of Columbus, Indiana. Today she gave us a sneak peak of some of the pictures that she took. Whitney will be coming back in a few weeks to snap some pictures of the baby. We can't wait! Enjoy the pictures. Here is Whitney's website if you would like some more info: http://www.eminencephoto.com


3 comments:

  1. Why aren't you updating this more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute pictures!! Hope to see you again soon - Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby is, of course, beautiful. Just like her sister and brother. We are very glad that everyone is happy and healthy. Grandma Cindy was very relieved that it all ended in time for her trip. We are sure you were too. - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete