Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our last day as a family of four

Since today will be our last day at home as a family of four I thought that I would add another post to the blog. I even took pictures!

The weather was so nice today that we all decided to go outside to play. The kids get really pumped when we can all get outside together. Addison loves to dig in the "garden" and Lincoln usually strolls around the yard with a golf club or umbrella in hand chasing the birds away. I decided that since I will be in the hospital in about 24 hours I could ignore the bed rest orders. (shhh! Don't tell)
Doesn't Lincoln look so sweet and innocent?! I'm sure that daddy won't be impressed with the pink umbrella picture, but I just couldn't resist posting this picture.Lincoln was blocking the sun so Addy could get a really close look at her "beautiful flowers." I would call them weeds, but if she thinks they're beautiful we'll go with it!Addy was somewhat annoyed that I was disturbing her landscaping to take a picture of her.

Stephen and I will be heading to the hospital tomorrow evening at 5 pm. Look for the next post, it should have some baby info. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment