Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby #3 will be here this week!

I had my final visit to the doctor's office today which I am not at all sad about. They took me back to the ultrasound room right when I got there so that we could check on baby's position. Believe it or not, the baby was head down today. This active little booger can't make up it's mind where it wants to be! The head is not engaged yet and they consider the baby to be in an "unstable lie" which means it could still turn in the next couple of days.

So, here is the plan: I will got into the hospital on Wednesday at 5 pm and we will check on the position of the baby. If the baby is head down, we will begin the induction process on Wednesday evening and most likely meet our baby sometime on Thursday. If the baby decides to flip again, we will do a c-section on Wednesday evening. We won't know anything for sure until we get admitted on Wednesday.

The doctor said that the baby looked great on the ultrasound. We could even see baby taking some practice breaths which was pretty neat. Keep your fingers crossed for an easy delivery for me.

I will try to update the blog as soon as I can after baby #3 is born! Wish us luck :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment