Tuesday, March 10, 2009

38 week update

I thought for sure there was going to be a baby this week, but according to my most recent phone call from the doctor's office it doesn't look like that will happen. At Monday's appointment, the baby was breech again, my blood pressure was high, and it sounded like we were going to meet this baby on Thursday. I did some more labwork and those results came back okay, so now we have to wait until next week. I will see the doctor again on Thursday and then I assume that we will either induce or do a c-section on Wednesday or Thursday of next week depending on the baby's position.

I am going to try to maintain my sanity here at home until this baby comes.

Sorry for the boring pictureless updates, but until this baby comes I won't have anything too exciting to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment